CS 102 (Spring '11)
[Schedule] [Programs] [Notes & Reference] [Examples][Syllabus] [Lab & TA] [Tests] [Grades]
See the schedule for due dates.
- Program #1: Scratch
- Program #2: Petals Around the Rose
- Program #3: Square-Up Solution files: Board.java, Square.java, MouseAndKeys.java, Canvas.java, or all together as a zip file.
- Program #4: Mystery 21 Solution files for text-only version: Board.java, CardDeck.java, Square.java, MouseAndKeys.java, Canvas.java, or all together as a zip file.
- Program #5: Names and the solution files (particularly Board.java, AllNames.java, Name.java, or all as a a zip file)
- Program #6 Names Linked List
To get an idea of what you might expect, take a look at old assignments. Some of them have accompanying solutions as well. These programs give you examples of most of what you need to write programs in this course, as well as showing what I expect in terms of documentation. Old assignments are shown in Java and C++, depending on the semester.
[CS Dept] [UIC] [Prof. Reed]